Dr. Jessica Caruso has been specializing in pediatric chiropractic care for over 17 years in NH and is excited to bring her knowledge & expertise to Greenville, SC. She is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) and all of her continuing education is focused in this area.
Should I bring my child to the chiropractor?
Many parents understand the importance of regular checkups for their children’s teeth, hearing and vision but don’t understand the need for spinal checkups. Your child’s spine can lose its natural alignment and develop subluxations (nerve interference) as early as birth. Injuries can occur to a baby’s spine at birth due to a breech presentation or difficult delivery that puts too much stress on the child’s body. Health problems in childhood have been traced back to spinal damage at birth. Toddlerhood and childhood can be very physical times from learning to walk to riding a bicycle. Falls and accidents are inevitable. Most falls may be minor but they can cause spinal nerve damaging subluxations. Therefore, it is extremely important for children of all ages to have regular spinal checkups.
Some adults may wonder why more and more children are starting to see chiropractors. That’s a good question and the answer is simple:
Whether we have a large spine or a tiny little spine, if that spine is creating nerve distress then our magnificent bodies cannot operate smoothly. Chiropractic adjustments may help children with the following:
- To maximize their child’s brain and nerve development.
- To enhance their child’s overall health and well-being.
- To strengthen immunity and reduce the incidence of colds, earaches and general illness.
- To help with colic and irritability.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To improve spinal posture.
- To improve their child’s ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral disorders and enhance emotional well-being.
- To help alleviate digestive problems.
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.
Don’t just take our word for it, trust the many reviews and 4.9 rating!
THE VEGAN BURGER
We promise. This will be the best burger you’ve ever tasted and we mean it!
Explore Dr. Jessica’s accolades over the past 17+ years.
READ DR. JESSICA’S STORY
In 1996, something happened that changed my life forever. And, in turn changed many other lives, too. At the time I was in college working toward my degree in Psychology & Criminology. The summer before my senior year of college I was hit head on by a drunk driver.