with Sarah Troy of Winding Willows Therapy This 2.5 hour long workshop will give you a basic understanding of the Chakra system: What exactly are
with Sarah Troy of Winding Willows Therapy
This 2.5 hour long workshop will give you a basic understanding of the Chakra system: What exactly are they? What is each Chakra responsible for? What are the symptoms of a Chakra being out of balance? How do we get a Chakra back in balance? This is excellent for anyone who has always wondered about the Chakras and wants to be a little more informed.
Sarah Troy is the owner of Winding Willows Therapies in Simpsonville. She is an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, Integrative Counselor, Heart Based Meditation
Instructor, and Craniosacral Therapist with over 4000 hours of training in consciousness-based holistic healing.
(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm(GMT-04:00)
Pillar Holistic Living
9 Mulligan St
- Embracing the Essence of Ostara: A Celebration of Renewal and Rebirth
- Exploring the Cosmic Mirror: Understanding the Universal Law of Correspondence
- Vegan Carrot Cake Muffins
- The Lifeline of Well-Being: Health Benefits of Friendship
- The Transformative Power of Mindfulness: A Journey to Inner Peace and Well-being