This workshop is for couples and partners from all walks of
This workshop is for couples and partners from all walks of life! Whether you’re friends, lovers, colleagues, siblings, or parent and child. Move beyond the physical through deepened intimacy. Stretch your levels of trust, strengthen communication, and enhance your relationship through assistance poses. The flowing postures, the push and pull, and the reliance on someone else create a connection because participants must be fully engaged in the moment and in the movements. Coordinated nonverbal movement like that found in the rhythmic breathing and posing of couples yoga can help couples feel “more affectively attuned to each other,” according to a study from the British Psychological Society. Mimicry, the practice of matching your partner’s moves, can also help to increase empathy and bonding, according to the study.
“A couples yoga experience can serve as a kind of mini ‘retreat’ or ‘workshop’ to strengthen a relationship.”
~ Julia Lehrman
Taught by a licensed psychotherapist and certified yoga instructor.
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm(GMT+00:00)
Pillar Holistic Living
9 Mulligan St
- Embracing the Essence of Ostara: A Celebration of Renewal and Rebirth
- Exploring the Cosmic Mirror: Understanding the Universal Law of Correspondence
- Vegan Carrot Cake Muffins
- The Lifeline of Well-Being: Health Benefits of Friendship
- The Transformative Power of Mindfulness: A Journey to Inner Peace and Well-being